Rust O Phone Video

Back in April I worked with a lot of people to build the Rust O Phone, and it was a smashing success.  I thought so at least.  I am fortunate to be friends with some fantastic videographers, sound people, and editors, and here is the video they put together for me about it:



I am so lucky, so lucky to live in this amazing town and to be surrounded by such good people.  I had to have help moving the materials, standing them up, playing the thing, and of course we had to have someone there to listen and to applaud on a sunny Spring day in Syracuse.  Thanks to you all.  Thanks to the RustOPhoneers, to Lipe Art Park, to my DES 561 class, and to all of friends and family that helped celebrate.

Comments

  1. Zeke:

    I live in the S.F. Bay Area and there are some parks and places that have musical play structures for children and adults. We also have a few "recycling/re-use" places around the bay.

    My wife Wendy and I were recycling glass and making "flowers" by combining clear glass plates, bowls, ash trays, glass door knobs, tin plates, etc, -- http://humbleuker.blogspot.com/search?q=glass+flowers
    We stopped using metal plates in the back because we wanted the flower to have the sunlight radiate thru the colored glass.

    Wendy is a ceramicist and I help her in her shows around the Bay Area.

    What size uke are you playing at 1:22 in this video?

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment